“The success of any individual depends not on the skills but on their psychology and way of thinking” !
Hotelier Excellence™ is a unique professional and personal development programme created by Hoteliers for Hoteliers and hospitality professionals.
While there are tons of learning and development programmes in the market place, who better can completely understand the development needs of hospitality professionals in their workplace?
This 2 day course offers the foundation necessary to create excellence in yourself and your professional career.
What will you get in 2 days
- Powerful communication tools to sell, manage, negotiate, heal, lead and inspire…more effectively
- New techniques to guarantee higher guest experience.
- Ability to build better rapport
- Access your team’s and your own untapped potential.More confidence
- Removing of negative belief and creating empowering thought patterns
- Eradicate problems & emotions that hold you back…
- Developing ‘excellence’ in all areas of your life
- Leadership in your career.
Who should attend?
- Hotel business heads
- General Managers
- Sales Managers
- Front Office Managers
- Guest Relation executives
- Food & Beverage Managers
Why you should attend?
To create the difference in yourself that makes the difference in your career.
No you can book the course directly on your own as well.
Yes. We just ask for a 2 week notice period. If you are sick and can’t attend, please just let us know and we can book you onto another date.
You will receive handouts and presentation copies on email to refer to for post study.
Yes. you will receive a LEVEL 1 certification at the end of it.
Yes. you can move up to the LEVEL 2 programme.
We offer you online support for upto 2 months after the foundation workshop to go over any topics that you wish to revisit.
Keep coming back… Change isn’t always as easy as some make out. You are welcome to re-attend the course anywhere in India until you don’t need them anymore.
No. Come along to the course you have booked. We provide one-to-one coaching after the course.