“The success of any individual depends not on the skills but on their psychology and way of thinking” !
Make this your best personal and professional year yet!
Why you should attend?
- We promise no more than 20 training delegates on these dates to ensure you receive personal attention
- Training is held in a spacious and contemporary locations in each city.
- At programmes recognised by the Association of Integrative Psychology
- Training doesn’t end on day 2 – we encourage you to join our community and continue your journey,
- Amisha who is the lead trainer has over 20 years’ career experience in the Hospitality Industry and a certified NLP Trainer. In addition to her NLP accreditations, she is also a fully certified coach.
And don’t just take our word for it…
“Almost everything shared and experienced during training, was involved in my day to day work.
The exact terminology to that situation or action or reaction was missing, but after this training could analyse and understand guest & those situations in far better way.
- Apart from that, knowing different body language to know your guest and building rapport with them has been very helpful and which has ultimately pushed my confidence to next level.” Director of Sales, Mumbai Business Hotel
- “The training gave me an insight of the guest’s thinking process and has made me patient to listen them out first before solving their problems.” – Manager, Bangalore Hotel