What is Coaching?
There are a lot of definitions on coaching.
Our definition is ‘Coaching is working with people, individually or in groups to help them make sustainable progress and achieve their goals’.
Simply put, coaching is
- helping someone to move from where they are now, to where they want to be AND
- to do so more quickly and efficiently than if they acted alone.
Coaching is also training or development in which a person called a coach supports a learner in achieving a specific personal or professional goal.
What is coaching used for?
Essentially coaching empowers the individual with self initiated steps towards their goal in a positive and constructive manner such that results are guaranteed.
Coaching is used for bringing positive, sustainable and near permanent change and transformation for a wide variety of process of behaviour, thoughts and actions.
Coaching has and continues to be on an upward trajectory and much more in the mainstream.
Coaching is widely used in business, sports, leadership, health, personal performance and so on.
- most importantly achieve one’s goals and outcomes.
- build increased confidence and self-esteem;
- eradicate fears, phobias,
- delete self sabotaging negative thought patterns
- effectively tackle past trauma or events and
In business organizations, coaching is gaining fast and rapid ground and is used very effectively for:
- Time management
- Achieve a goal or ambition
- Goal and outcome setting
- Resolving conflict
- Lacking vision or purpose
- Overcoming procrastination
- Managing stress
- Increase self belief and confidence
- Excel in your own field, to achieve your full potential
- Improve the balance between work and home life
- Conquering inappropriate emotions
- Achieving better relationships or improved communication
- Greater satisfaction in life and work
- New perspectives on challenges and opportunities
- Personal development
- Addictions or bad habits